Written by:David Aldridge7/8/2010 6:49 AM
To create an ad hoc wireless network and share your internet connection:
1. Go to start->control panel->network and sharing center
2. On the left panel, click on Manage Wireless Networks
3. Click Add
4. Click Create an ad hoc network
5. Click Next.
6. Fill in the network name (AdHoc)
7. Set a password (security key)
8. Select Save this network
9. Click Next
10. Click Turn on Internet Connection Sharing
11. Click Close
12. Select 'Home' as the network type
13. Click Close
On the other devices now look for the network you named in (6) and connect to it using the password you specified in (7).
0 comment(s) so far...